Soccer Club Info
YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE. CLICK ON THE SHOP NOW BUTTON TO BEGIN PUTTING YOUR SOCCER TEAM GEAR TOGETHER.
Soccer club offers a number of opportunities for youth ages 6-15 to engage in recreational and competitive soccer. Most of our student-athletes participate in the Philadelphia Soccer League Indoor and Outdoor leagues. Our skilled and talented mentor/coaches help the student-athletes learn sportsmanship, accountability, integrity and responsibility. As our young athletes develop a love and respect for the game, we encourage them to also be more active in thier communities. Each student-athlete and their coaches are asked to participate in at least two annual community-service events. Soccer seasons typically run in the winter (January – June) and summer (June-August).
SOCCER PROGRAMS 2017-2018
Club fees: $40
When: September- May
Ages: 5. 6-8, 9-11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Register online by clicking this soccer ball Wednesdays (TBD), Thursdays 6pm to 7:30pm at Lamberton Middle School. Saturday 11:30am to 12:30pm at Overbrook High School, First meeting January 27th.
Lamberton Middle School, 7500 Woodbine Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19151
Overbrook High School, 5898 Lancaster Ave, Philadel;hia, PA 19131
- Each child will recieve a club t-shirt.
- Parents registering multiple children in the Development Program will receive a $5 discount.
- If you are registering one child, then only choose the $40 selection.
After your payment, you will have 24 hours to withdraw from the program. Please note; you will not receive any REFUNDS after 24 hours of your payment.
- BEGINNER PLAYERS
- Will be taught the fundamentals of the game and coaches will teach specific skills to help each child improve his/her abilities
- As the beginner players improve, the coach will evaluate the players skills and abilities before moving them to the traveling team
- EXPERIENCE PLAYERS
- Will be considered for the 2018 travel team
- Travel teams will participate in tournaments and leagues
Each player will need to provide a birth certificate for your child prior to receiving a uniform.